Some days, it’s all I can do to get a healthy dinner on the table. Rotisserie chickens have become my new BFF on days when I’m busy prepping meals, or days when there’s simply not enough time to cook. However, there is often enough time to “arrange” dinner, i.e. placing a variety of healthy cooked/raw/pantry ingredients on a plate and calling it a meal.
I’ve included a link to a homemade Chili-Lime vinaigrette dressing, but feel free to use whatever dressing you have on hand for an easy, healthy, ready-in-five-minutes, weeknight meal.
Rotisserie Chicken Southwest SaladPrint Recipe
- Chili-Lime Vinaigrette (see link above)
- 6 cups shredded lettuce/baby spinach
- 1 cup black beans, drained + rinsed
- 1 cup fire-roasted corn, drained
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, sliced, shredded, or diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup roasted pepitas or sunflower seeds
Arrange all ingredients on top of bed of greens.
Dress with Chili-Lime Vinaigrette and serve immediately.