Asian-Style SlawPrint Recipe
- 1 medium red cabbage, shredded in food processor or mandolin
- 1 large yellow pepper, cut into long, thin strips (chiffonade)
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Zest + juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce (or coconut aminos if gluten-free/paleo)
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp five-spice powder (optional)
- 1 tsp sriracha (optional)
Mix cabbage, pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl. Set aside.
In another bowl, add zest and juice of lime, oil, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, five-spice powder, and sriracha and mix well.
Pour on top of cabbage mixture and toss well until all vegetables are throughly coated.
Keeps in fridge for about 3-4 days.