Sheet Pan Chicken RatatouillePrint Recipe
- 1 large onion, sliced length wise
- 1 red pepper, sliced length wise
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, slice length wise
- 2 large zucchini or yellow squash, cut into 1" chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Cooking spray
- 6-8 pieces bone-in, skin-on chicken
- 1 tbsp smoky paprika
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- Green onions, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Coat large sheet pan with cooking spray. Lightly coat vegetables with olive oil. Place vegetables on sheet pan.
Place chicken on top of vegetables. Cover chicken skin with olive oil, and top liberally with kosher salt, pepper + paprika.
Cover sheet pan with aluminum foil and cook for 40 minutes.
Remove foil from sheet pan and cook an additional 20 minutes.
Top with green onions for another punch of flavor + color.
My kids actually enjoy this vegetable-laden dish for 2 reasons -- the movie Ratatouille + because they love eating chicken drumsticks! Something about the chicken having a handle that they love!